2010. március 16., kedd

Flickr Favourites - Self Portrait

1. contas & luz 2. Have a nice week-end! 3. Vegan rose-flavored purple cupcakes 4. Take Me Home, Country Roads


The pictures of my first Flickr Favourites are speaking about me:
I love:
Beads and beading, I could do it all day long...
Sunrises and sunsets.
Cupcakes, and every type of cakes, to bake them and to eat them :)
Travel, walk, discover, and go home.
And purple, which is my favourite color (currently...)

More beautiful mosaics at ArtMind's blog!

ArtMind felhívására készítettem egy kis mozaikot a Flickr-en talált képekről, amik rólam mesélnek.
Szeretem:
A gyöngyöket, gyöngyfűzést, amit éjjel-nappal csinálnék...
A napfelkeltéket és naplementéket.
A sütiket, mindenfélét-fajtát, sütni és megenni :)
Utazni, sétálni, felfedezni, és hazamenni
És a lilát, ami a kedvenc színem (épp most...)

3 megjegyzés:

Unknown írta...

I love purple...

Giselle írta...

Lovely.. Really love how everything is in purple..

Mitsy / ArtMind írta...

Thanks for sharing a bit more about you! It sure has made a beautiful mosaic so there must be a beautiful person behind it! :)